Wednesday 23 October 2013

Red Asos Dress With Blue, Marco Tagliaferri Bag | Zara Printed Dress Worn As Top, RM Mini MAB

Here's what I wore to work on Tuesday:

Sunnies: gifted Cotton On 'Risky Business' sunglasses in sky blue
Jacket: Zara frayed basket weave cardigan in blue
Necklace: Chanel necklace layered with Dogeared 3 Wishes stardust bead necklace
DressAsos tulip skirt dress in red
ShoesNine West fascinate ballet flats in silver glitter
Bracelets: the usual plus Hermes Kelly double tour bracelet in rubis
Bag: Marco Tagliaferri first generation Birk bag in navy


Wasn't 100% sure this was the best jacket to wear with the dress, as it does have a very tulip shaped skirt and I don't think the blazer hits it at a very flattering point. It did keep me warm with the cool morning though, so I was happy. :)

Linking up with Spotlight Weekly, Three-fer Thursday, What I Wore To Work, Fashion Informant today.


Last worn: Zara blazer, red Asos dress, glitter flats, Marco Tagliaferri bag.



Here's what I wore to work today:

Sunnies: gifted Cotton On 'Risky Business' sunglasses in sky blue
Necklacecustom Cooper charm by Silhoupette
Dress: Zara printed bib front tunic dress (worn as top)
Belt: Asos metal keeper skinny waist belt in bright blue
SkirtJeanswest zip detail ponte pencil skirt
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs studded mouse flats in grey
Bracelets: the usual plus Kate Spade skinny mini bow bracelet
BagRebecca Minkoff MAB mini in soft grey


Have been wanting to wear this dress as a top for a while. Figured that now was the best time to wear it, before the weather gets too warm! Have had a few cooler weather outfits planned in my head for a while despite the heat, as I was due to fly overseas for work on Saturday, to a cold climate. I'm unfortunately no longer travelling as planned. I know if the chance comes up again though, I've got my outfits planned and my suitcase all packed in my head, ready to go, haha!


Lots of people have been asking about my mini MAB on youtube, so I made a short review and 'what's in my bag' video.



Last wornblue sunglassesprinted Zara tunic, black pencil skirt, studded mouse flats, Rebecca Minkoff MAM.


Don't forget to enter my Iconemesis iPhone case giveaway!

Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Youtube

39 comments:

  1. Beautiful red dress!


    xx


    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first dress with a little tweed jacket! Nice combo!


    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute you are Mica! And your doggie as well :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the red dress on you!! You look so pretty in the first outfit..my fav!!
    http://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com/2013/10/23/going-green/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the jacket paired with the red dress and the 2nd outfit...I love the pop of blue!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE Asos! That red dress is perfect! And I definitely love that black bag! :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE tulip shaped skirts and dresses. Plus it's the color red! Looks amazing Mica. I love it.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh That Marco Tagliaferri has been on my wishlist for ages! It looks amazing with your red dress (which is absolutely magnificent, I may add!).

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving this red dress! It could become your "power dress"! I have a pale complexion like yours and I think bright saturated red really compliments our colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both outfits, dear Mica! Gorgeous red dress...
    I'm sorry the trip did not work out this time, but at least your days are getting warmer.. :)
    Hugs to you and Cooper,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love yesterday's bag and flats, and both outfits are lovely!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your Zara jacket!! And the second outfit is definitely perfect for the office :)

    xoxo,
    E
    refined couture 

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so lovely in both outfits. I love the jacket in the first picture, I've always liked that sort of effect with clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh i don't mind the zara cardi with the red dress actually! the contrast of colour and texture works for me ;) and the minkoff bag is really nice colour, enjoyed seeing some of your other bags in the background! what a neat storage idea ;)

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Had to try do something to find storage space for all my bags, my wardrobes are overflowing like crazy, haha.

      Delete
  15. The blue belt really sets off the black skirt and black/white dress as a top. Looks great!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for commenting on my post!
    I love how you wear that Zara dress as a top ;)

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love both looks, but that red dress and tweed jacket are so fun for this season! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday!

    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You got a Rebecca Minkoff bag, omg, how awesome is that? Love your red dress, I think it looks so nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like Rebecca Minkoff bags - especially when you can score them on sale! :)

      Delete
  19. Dropping by from the Three-fer Thursday Linkup! I love the top in your second look, such a great print!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. The red dress looks so beautiful on you and the jacket looks great with the dress. The second outfit is also so classic and lovely!

    http://thefashioness.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello dear, wonderful blog and nice outfit :) love the dress red ;) I follow you with pleasure ;) if you want to pass me by!

    http://teanonsolomoda.blogspot.it/

    kiss Tea

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look great in the red dress!<3
    StylishSideofLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that dress and the bag outfit!! <33 so perfect!xx

    -Nikkie
    ChicNikkie
    Bloglovin' | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love both outfits! The red dress and the cote look so lovely together

    { Teffys Perks Blog } X

    ReplyDelete
  25. both outfits are so pretty!♥ I absolutely love the red dress!:)

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oooh, I love a pretty red dress, and this is definitely one such dress!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great look and you seriously have all the best bags!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  28. That red dress is a winner! Great shape and colour.
    x Kirsty
    http://geelongfashhionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. that red dress looks gorgeous on you! and i love the way you styled it!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram
    P.S check out our latest spring giveaway for our NZ followers!

    ReplyDelete
  30. You look absolutely gorgeous in red! Love all the outfits. So vibrant and perfect pattern on the blouse. You find some brilliant pieces. Have a great weekend.

    x Mandi
    www.findmeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. love these outfits, so fabulous!!
    xx Vera & Rony
    http://wattwewear.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. wearing the dress as a top is such a clever way to remix it. the print is so gorgeous, i can see wanting to wear it as much as possible!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you all for your kind comments. That red dress really is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...