As soon as I can I will be back to posting my usual daily outfits. I'll be sharing bits and pieces on my instagram (@awayfromblue) about life with baby until I'm back to blogging. Until then I hope you enjoy the little break and slight change of format.
Today I'm talking about my pregnancy wardrobe and the non-maternity pieces I used and wore through my second trimester.
My goal in pregnancy was to buy as few maternity pieces as possible. You can see the maternity pieces I wore through my pregnancy in the previous post. In the second trimester, I found the following non-maternity pieces in my wardrobe worked well, and I included a link to an example of an outfit with each.
- Maxi dresses - my favourite outfit
- Empire waist dresses - my favourite outfit
- Stretchy jersey dresses - my favourite outfit
- Wrap dresses - my favourite outfit
- Elastic waist pencil skirts - my favourite outfit
- Elastic waist maxi skirts - my favourite outfit
- Oversized/flowy tanks - my favourite outfit
- Fitted stretchy singlets - my favourite outfit
- Fitted stretchy tees - my favourite outfit
- Oversized tees - my favourite outfit
- Empire waist tops - my favourite outfit
Although I wore the items above in conjunction with maternity clothing where needed, being able to wear existing items in my wardrobe gave me a little more variety with pregnancy dressing. You can see all of my second trimester outfits here.
Shop similar pieces:
Non-Maternity Dresses for Second Trimester:
Non-Maternity Skirts for Second Trimester:
Non-Maternity Tops for Second Trimester: