Pages

▼

Monday, 5 October 2026

What I Bought In September: Vintage Mimco Crossbody Bag

Still here, still blogging for now, even if I'm questioning the purpose of going online now it's more bots and AI slop than actual people online.


An overdue post sharing my September purchases - just one fashion item I couldn't walk past at the opshop when browsing for non-fashion things.

I'm calling it a Mimco patchwork crossbody as it's an older style and I can't find any info about it online to know the proper name, but I really love it!




It was just $35.50 at Lifeline opshop.

I wasn't looking for a new bag but I couldn't resist! Leather bags and denim are things I like to buy preloved as much as possible, and this little crossbody just called to me from the display next to the counter when I was buying some books.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : 
Twitter : Instagram : Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

4 comments:

  1. It's lovely to see a post from you pop up Mica. I haven't been around much either. I'm loving that vintage bag you bought! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand what you mean about all of the bots and AI nonsense. It is so disheartening. But please know that I am grateful for what you share when you choose to share it! Your voice matters. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage look and different textures! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made me smile, Mica! I totally understand where you're coming from, things have changed so much with all the online things and the algorithms, etc. I always love your posts though, and this is such a beautiful bag! Love how it would go with so many different looks and I feel like you got an amazing price too!

    Hope you have a wonderful rest of your week! :)

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.