Wednesday 5 April 2023

V-Neck Tees and Ruffle Hem Skirts Outfits

For much hotter than normal autumn days in Brisbane, little ruffle skirts and plain tees were easy outfit choices!


What I wore:

pink and leopard print outfit target ruffle hem print skirt with washed rose tee and mab crossbody bag | awayfromtheblue

animal print ruffle hem skirt with Rebecca Minkoff MAB crossbody with studs in desert rose | awayfromtheblue


Necklace
: Tiffany & Co silver 5th Avenue notes heart pendant necklace
TeeCotton On deep v tee in washed desert rose
SkirtTarget animal print ruffle hem mini skirt (new purchase)
Shoesslim navy and pink Havaianas
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff MAB crossbody with studs in desert rose


Why I wore it:

I really like pink and leopard together, so I knew I'd be wearing this skirt with this fave pink tee of mine when I was trying the skirt on at Target. I really liked the combination together!

I couldn't quite decide on the bag that would go best with this outfit though. In the end, I picked this desert rose Rebecca Minkoff studded MAB crossbody bag as I liked the muted colour to create an almost tonal look with the pink tee and leopard skirt. I didn't have to carry much, as it was a quiet weekend and I just had to pop out to complete a couple of errands.


Last worn: pink tee, Tiffany heart necklace, Havaianas, Rebecca Minkoff studded MAB crossbody. First time I've worn the leopard print skirt as it's a recent purchase.

Other ways to wearpink tee and maxi skirt, Rebecca Minkoff studded MAB crossbody and wrap dress.


My Latest Purchases For March - Target Sale and Thrift Haul





What I wore:

rust ruffle skirt and red outfit with clay tee yellow tassel necklace | awayfromblue

rust ruffle skirt with Amerii medium sling rattan bag in black circle crossbody | awyafromblue


Necklace: thrifted wooden yellow tassel necklace (new purchase)
TeeCotton On The One fitted v tee in washed red clay
Skirt: thrifted no label rust ruffle tiered skirt
Shoesslim navy and pink Havaianas
Bracelets: the usual
Bag: Amerii medium sling rattan bag in black (c/o)


Why I wore it:

Much like the outfit above, again I wasn't sure on the best bag for this outfit! I went with a neutral black in the end, but I'd thought about a yellow one too and I think that might have worked out better. I did love the red clay tee with the rust of this ruffle skirt though, such a good colour combination together, and the recently thrifted little yellow beaded tassel necklace did help lighten up this outfit a little.

It was supposed to be a quiet day, with the school run and working from home, but there was a quick unexpected trip to the vets in there. Had to pick some injured wildlife we had taken there earlier in the week, as the vet called to give it the all clear to return to the wild and for us to release it near where we found it. The boys were so excited!


Last worn: clay tee, rust ruffle hem skirt, Havaianas (above), straw circle bag. First time I've worn the yellow tassel necklace as it's a recent purchase.

Other ways to wearclay tee and jeans, rust ruffle hem skirt and denim jacket, straw circle bag and maxi dress.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

12 comments:

  1. Love the color mix of these looks! The leopard skirt is so fun.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought to add pink with leopard print before. Going to have to try it out.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink and leopard together is a winning combination! I just love that first look. The skirt is so cute. Love the purse you chose for the second look as well. So stunning!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I particularly love your first outfit here, Mica, which is a combo I'd wear in a heartbeat! Also swooning over that black rattan bag. I've got its tan sister :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These outfits are so pretty friend, and that is incredible that you were able to save the wildlife!!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first outfit is my favorite combination! I love leopard print and adore your skirt. It’s the perfect piece for a hot day! And yay for saving a wildlife. So glad you and your boys were able to help this critter out.

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first outfit is my favorite combination! I love leopard print and adore your skirt. It’s the perfect piece for a hot day! And yay for saving a wildlife. So glad you and your boys were able to help this critter out.

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love outfits like this, Mica:) Simple and comfy yet still stylish. I actually really like the colour combos on both as well!
    PS Yay for the all-clear on the animals:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mica, I love both outfits especially the first one. I hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These ruffle hem skirts are both so pretty and perfect for warmer weather!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, did not expect injured wildlife to be part of this post! It must have been exciting to release back into the wild! (A few years ago, my dad found an injured bird, but he only got to drop it off at the rescue.) I could see your boys loving that aspect of things! :D Also, love your darling ruffly skirts!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...