Monday 27 March 2023

Pink Dresses And Blazers For The Office With Floral Crossbody Bag | Weekday Wear Link Up

Sharing a couple more office outfits for today's Weekday Wear Link Up, both featuring Kmart fuchsia pink dresses I added blazers on top of to make them more office appropriate for my business causal office.


What I wore:


Mica Bag - Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB side zip tote in pale lilac hand painted by Sheila


Jacket: thrifted Valleygirl navy jersey blazer
Earrings: Piper gold heart earrings
NecklaceTiffany & Co pink double heart tag pendant necklace layered with Tiffany & Co silver 5th Avenue notes heart pendant necklace
Dress: Kmart short sleeve tiered jersey dress in Fuchsia
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in white
Bracelets: the usual plus a beaded bracelet my son made me
Bag: Mica Bag - Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB side zip tote in pale lilac hand painted by Sheila


Why I wore it:

We had a themed lunch in the office which gave me the perfect excuse to wear this dress. I'd seen another employee from a different floor wearing a similar dress the week before so this dress was first to my mind for our lunch!

To make this fuchsia tiered midi dress more office appropriate I added the navy blazer on the top, but I definitely didn't need it for our outdoors lunch as it was such a hot day. I really like this pink dress with the little hand painted floral bag too, it's a combination I've worn before and I thought it would be a fun talking point to wear for our lunch.


Last worn: navy blazer, Piper gold heart studs, Tiffany heart pendant necklace, Tiffany 5th Avenue necklace, fuchsia tiered midi dress, white Converse, Rebecca Minkoff floral mini MAB tote.

Other ways to wearnavy blazer and printed dress, fuchsia tiered midi dress and denim jacket, white Converse and jeans, Rebecca Minkoff floral mini MAB tote and maxi skirt.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.



Detail Of My Rebecca Minkoff Hand Painted Bag:







What I wore:


Mica Bag - Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB side zip tote in pale lilac hand painted by SheilaMica Bag - Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB side zip tote in pale lilac hand painted by Sheila



JacketJeanswest grey jersey blazer
Necklace: Polka Luka Paradiso triple strand resin necklace transparent cobalt
Dress: thrifted Kmart short sleeve godet skirt linen blend dress in fuchsia
Belt: came with dress
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
Bracelets: the usual
Bag: Mica Bag - Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB side zip tote in pale lilac hand painted by Sheila


Why I wore it:

As much as I love blue and pink together, I like grey and pink too! Added a few blue accessories to this fuchsia pink Kmart linen dress with the resin necklace and blue Converse, and the grey jersey blazer was a great topper to make it feel a little more office appropriate.

It wasn't another themed lunch day in the office but I still enjoyed wearing such a bright and colourful dress to work. Got a few compliments on it, it's just so cheerful, and the linen was great in the hot commute to and from the office with our Brisbane heatwave.


Last worn: grey jersey blazer, blue resin necklace, Kmart fuchsia linen dress, blue Converse, Rebecca Minkoff hand painted mini MAB tote (above).

Other ways to weargrey jersey blazer and pencil skirtKmart fuchsia linen dress with orange, blue Converse and midi skirt, Rebecca Minkoff hand painted mini MAB tote and floral dress.



Weekday Wear Linkup #213


Welcome to the Weekday Wear linkup! A linkup for you to share your weekday outfits - whether that is office wear or stay at home mum wear - if you wore it on a weekday, you can link it up!


Guidelines:
1. Please link to a specific outfit post, not your blog homepage.
2. Link back to this post so others can find the link up.
3. Follow your host Away From The Blue on BloglovinInstagramTwitterFacebook or YouTube.
4. Add up to two posts and be sure to visit and comment on as many other posts as possible to get some weekday outfit inspiration!
Optional: tweet the post you linked up with the hashtag #weekdayWearLinkUp so I can retweet!


Subscribe for The Weekday Wear Linkup reminder emails





Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

36 comments:

  1. A deep confident pink for your work lunch date! Love it. Have a good week Mica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the reach colour of your dresses, Mica. The bag looks absolutely fabulous. Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these dresses are so cute on you! Love them styled with the blazers! Thank you for the linkup!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you changed up these dresses! The combo of pink and navy is really pretty. Thanks for the link up!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great outfit inspiration. I love the idea of a relaxed and stylish office look. A blazer is such a great and timeless staple. Love the bold hues as well and that bag is gorgeous. https://www.bauchlefashion.com/2023/03/spring-into-fashion-5-fashion-trends-to.html?spref=pi&m=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pretty pink dresses, they are both so pretty and I especially love the navy and pink together!

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend, my friend! :)

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a good colour combination :)

      Delete
  7. I love those dresses, such a gorgeous colour! Fabulous bag too!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these magenta dresses! I hope your week is off to a great start.

    Michelle
    https://funkyfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how the blazers dress up the casual dresses. And the navy looks so good with the fuschia pink.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a causal dress and blazer combo works so well for the office!

      Delete
  10. The dress + blazer + Converse formula is a great one, and both of these outfits are terrific. Love the floral purse with them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are two great casual dresses adapted for office wear with cleaver layering! I am a fan of the color pink, and especially love the dress in the second outfit. Sadly, Kmart has only a few stores left in the entire US, and none of them are anywhere near me. I may try to hunt that dress up on Poshmark. Thanks for sharing and the link up, and enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame they closed! They are going strong here as it's a different company despite the same name - they have taken over the closing Target stores :)

      Delete
  12. Although I love both outfits, It's the first one that stands out for me, as that tiered fuchsia dress is one of my favourites of yours! It looks amazing with the navy blazer and the hand painted floral bag! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a lovely bright pink.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the bright color of your dress. Puts a smile on ones face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Such a fun colour to wear :)

      Delete
  15. Mica, that's a pretty dress and the bag it fabulous. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those pretty pink dresses. Such a beautiful color all year round. I also love how you styled them to be work appropriate. Well done! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the idea of throw a color blazer over a plain dress.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/fashion/2023/3/20/jf09fw82sf3fg66bvpkr8uvwme2zw9

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm thrilled that you're getting so much wear out of the Mica Bag, and I love that you switched it to the "Crazy Bag Lady" side for the second outfit. Hooray for linen on hot days! you look wonderful in pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore this bag - I'm sure it will be at 30 wears in no time!

      Delete
  19. I just love how you paired different colored blazers with the pink dresses. Both are so fabulous,
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such good looks, Mica! I love navy and pink together! Your bag is amazing. Sheila did such a fabulous job with it. She is so talented!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is! i feel so lucky to have such a gorgeous piece of art in my bag collection :)

      Delete
  21. That dress is gorgeous and I'm glad you were able to wear it to the office! Such a stunning colour. The blazer looks wonderful on top. Obsessed with the hand painted purses! There is no better way to make a statement with your outfit!

    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love how you styled these pieces together, your are giving me inspiration to wear my blazers with dresses more often!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!


    Amber


    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could give you some inspiration! I really like the blazer and dress outfit formula :)

      Delete
  23. The detailing on your bag is so pretty. It goes well with your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Muy bonitos vestidos, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  25. That's so cool how you customized your bag—now you have a one-of-a-kind!
    Cheryl Shops | www.cherylshops.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sheila customised it for me - she is so talented and I'm so lucky! :)

      Delete
  26. Thanks for your comments - and for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...