Friday 24 March 2023

Chloe Small Paraty, Denim, And Statement Cover Ups

Adding a little extra interest to a plain tee and denim outfit in both of these outfits with statement cover ups. A fun sequin piece and a long flowing duster help to make these outfits stand out a little more.


What I wore:

custom The Haus of Queenie sequin kimono with chloe paraty, denim mini and purple tee | awayfromblue

Chloe small Paraty bag in wine purple


Jacket: custom The Haus of Queenie sequin kimono
Earrings: Piper gold heart earrings
Necklace: For King & Country Priceless Australian coin and crest necklace layered with Happiness Boutique turquoise and coral pendant necklace (c/o)
TeeAtmos&Here rolled sleeve oversized tee in wine
Skirt: JayJays distressed denim mini skirt
Shoesslim navy and pink Havaianas
Bracelets: the usual
BagChloe small Paraty bag in wine purple


Why I wore it:

This was such a fun day! Had a bit of a trim for my hair. It's really not growing as fast as I'd like (I'm trying to donate it again) so I thought a little trim would speed up the process! Spent some time shopping afterwards, as well as all going out for lunch. I didn't buy anything for myself but we did have fun buying some birthday presents for the kids and taking advantage of some of the sales to do so!

This sequin kimono is so beautiful and statement-making, one of the sales assistants in the shops said I was "very Harry Styles", haha! I love seeing people's reactions when I wear this, even on just a standard day out shopping with the family. It always makes people smile, I love wearing it! As I said to my sister, it is definitely designed for dancing the night away, but it also just brings me so much joy wearing it with everyday outfits.

Without it this deep purple tee and distressed denim skirt was a bit plain, I really liked how it elevated the outfit a bit. And I loved how similar this purple Chloe Paraty bag is with the deep purple of the tee, they are the perfect pairing.


Last worn: sequin kimono, earringscoin necklace, stone pendant necklace, purple tee, distressed denim skirt, Havaianas, Chloe purple small Paraty bag.

Other ways to wearsequin kimono worn 2 ways, purple tee and maxi skirt, distressed denim skirt and leopard print, Chloe purple small Paraty bag and floral dress.

Perfect for pregnancypurple tee in third trimester.


What's In My Bag: Chloe Small Paraty





What I wore:

blue and green outfit with floral duster denim shorts navy tee | awayfromblue

Chloe periwinkle small Paraty with green floral duster | awayfromblue


Jacket: Jeanswest Delilah long line kimono in green floral
Necklace: Uniquely Made with Love Sea Change necklace
Tee: Kmart Dnight navy textured v-neck tee
Shorts: thrifted Jeanswest distressed denim shorts
Shoesslim navy and pink Havaianas
Bracelets: the usual
BagChloe periwinkle small Paraty 


Why I wore it:

With the blue tee, blue necklace, distressed denim shorts, periwinkle Paraty, and navy Havaianas, this was a very monochromatic blue outfit! This statement duster was a nice way to add a little more colour to my outfit. I really like blue and green together!

Just like this outfit above, adding the extra duster layer on top helped me feel more pulled together. It was a quiet day, just having a playdate with one of my son's friends.


Last worn: green floral duster, blue necklace, navy tee, distressed denim shorts, Havaianas (above), Chloe Periwinkle small Paraty bag.

Other ways to weargreen floral duster and jeans, navy tee and fuchsia pink, distressed denim shorts and stripe tee, Chloe Periwinkle small Paraty bag and printed shorts.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

22 comments:

  1. The sequined kimono is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely obsessed with that sequin kimono! It is a fabulous piece and I can totally understand people making comments about it in person. It is so beautiful! How amazing that you are planning to donate your hair in the future. That is really wonderful <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a fun statement piece to wear! :) It seems to be taking so long for my hair to grow this time around :(

      Delete
  3. I love these coverups it makes me think of a holiday or wanting to go on one. I think they make a splash and look very fun as well. I love your purple bag. That has always been my fav colour growing up it still is. I hope your having a great weekend. https://www.bauchlefashion.com/2023/03/spring-into-fashion-5-fashion-trends-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Los dos outfits son muy bonitos e ideales para el calor, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your green kimono. You look lovely dear Mica. I hope you'll enjoy a wonderful weekend with your family.<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S So nice you are planning on donating your hair again.

      Delete
    2. if only my hair would cooperate and grow longer faster, haha!

      Delete
  6. The skirt is so cute, The kimono flows well with the look.
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2023/03/faraway-2023-netflix-movie-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Much as I love your green floral kimono, my favourite this time is the first outfit. That sequinned kimono and the wind-coloured tee are a match made in heaven! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your sequin kimono so much! Now that's what I needed to wear to the botanical garden! :D Although I can be very shy/awkward about drawing attention to myself... completely at odds with my love of sparkle, I know, haha. I love that you own it AND that you were "very Harry Styles"!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I feel the tension, between loving pretty sparkly things and yet not wanting all the attention. I was wondering why I was getting a lot of looks, then I'd remember what I was wearing and it made sense, haha! It's definitely a confidence booster once I decide to wear it - even if I'm just running errands, it's sparkle time!

      Delete
  9. Love that periwinkle Paraty soooo much! But then, love all your bags....hehe...and as someone who loves Harry, that's such a great compliment and I agree:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sequin kimono is so fun.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, that sequin kimono is the best. And what a perfect way to bring sparkle to any day.
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! And I enjoy wearing it with casual outfits and just having fun with it - even if I'm not taking it onto the dance floor!

      Delete
  12. That first outfit is A+, Mica! Nothing tops that wonderful sequined kimono! The other outfit is good too, but pales in comparison.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does get all the love whenever I wear that piece, understandable! Queenie is insanely talented!

      Delete
  13. I need to stock up on some plain tees after seeing this post, my friend! You dressed them up so pretty with those cardigans/kimonos. I absolutely love that sequined one and that's so funny that they said it was very Harry Styles, haha! I agree with you on having things like that on ordinary days, it just brightens your day and others too!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had really been focusing on shopping for plain tees a while back, they are staples in my wardrobe now!

      Delete
  14. Sequins for the win!!

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com
    OnRockwoodLane.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all for your kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...