Thursday 16 May 2013

Chevron Cardi, Glassons Skater Dress, Heels, Python Bag | Blazer, Printed Cami, Black Pants, Sorbet City

Here's what I wore to work on Wednesday:


Cardi: JeansWest zig zag knit long sleeve cardigan
Dress: Glassons black cotton skater dress (New Purchase)
ShoesWittner 'Bloomy' black heels
Bracelets: the usual
BagSarah Conners python bag in ebony


Received this dress on Tuesday, which is great considering I ordered it on Sunday! I've been doing little bits of wardrobe organisation here and there, and it's highlighted how few good basic items I have, so I placed a Glassons order as they had a good sale on basics. I got this dress and a couple of tops. Pleased how quick delivery was.
Probably should have worn a shorter cardi with this though to show the flare of the skirt better, I just thought the print would like nice against the black dress.


Last worn: zig zag cardi, Bloomy heels, Sarah Conners python bag. First time I've worn the dress as it's a new purchase.


Shop similar:



Here's what I wore to work today:


Jacket: No label black single button blazer
Top: Jeanswest 'Amber' floral print ruffle cami
PantsAsos black skinny pants in cotton twill
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs logo plaque flats in black patent
Bracelets: the usual
BagBalenciaga RH classic city in 2010 sorbet


It was really chilly today, so it was good I'd worn pants. Came home and wrapped myself in a blanket, haha. It's definitely cooler. Tried to break up the very dark black outfit with some pink to be a little more cheerful.

Also linking up with the 'What I wore to work' linkup at Mix and Match Fashion.


Last worn: black blazerprinted cami, black pants, MbMJ patent flats, Balenciaga sorbet city.


Shop similar:

Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram
 : Youtube

24 comments:

  1. I want that first bag! I really love python!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY THAT PYTHON BAG!

    Manvi.x
    http://mmlabelsandlove.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new dress Mica! I love the chevron sweater with it. Nice "stems" (shoes). I like the print of your top in the second pic. It's a very pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both outfits, dear Mica...
    The sorbet color of the bag is so delicious!
    Stay warm...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its creative to play with prints over solid. U did it a great pairing for these looks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the chevron cardi (reminds me I should wear mine!), and the shade of pink you picked in the second outfit is so perfect. Aw, Cooper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you wore to work, the top and handbag are lovely!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the length of cardigan! super cute!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this pretty dress Mica! The chevron sweater dressed it up wonderfully :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been wrapping myself in blankets all week and loving it! Also loving the chevron cardi and those Wittner shoes


    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the cardigan with your new black dress but looking forward to seeing the full skirt when you wear again!
    x Kirsty
    http://geelongfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you get to wear such cute stuff to work! I love the second outfit, the pops of pink are so great for brightening up any day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Second coral look is just amazing ^^
    I love it :)

    New post - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's nice to see your little dog in your posts! Mine does not like the camera. :\
    Your python bag is swoon-worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your Glassons dress!!!!! Looks so fab with the wittner heels. Gorgeous outfit!!! :)

    Joelyne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. You always look so adorable with your outfit! I enjoy looking at them very much! Does your house have a pool or is that a public pool? :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Bloomy heels are crazy fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful heels! Loving them!

    http://chictrends.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. we definitely have similar bag tastes, haha, i don't know anyone with a bbag obsession like yours! hope you managed to find some glue for your work. loving how the shoes look in the first outfit, it makes your legs look super long!

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still haven't got the glue for my work, but I really should! :)

      And yes I do have a bit of Bal bag obsession, haha!

      Delete
  20. Thank you all for your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...