Friday 14 September 2012

Zara Blazer, Jeanswest Sequin Top, Asos Pants and Aggie Boots, LV Neverfull

Here's what I wore to travel for work today:
Jacket: Zara frayed basket weave cardigan in blue (New Purchase)
Bracelets: the usual plus Indigo Rose Design waxed leather cream howlite beaded wrap bracelet  
Top: Jeanswest 'Darcy' embellished top in Winter coral (New purchase)
PantsAsos black skinny pants in cotton twill 
ShoesAsos Aggie leather western ankle boots in black
BagLouis Vuitton MM damier azur neverfull

Close up of accessories and bag:

Had to fly to Sydney again today for work, pretty long day it was a very early flight in the morning. I never feel right getting up before the sun! This outfit seemed perfect last night when I planned it but I liked it less as the day went on. I think with a loose blazer I need a more fitted top underneath? Will do it differently next time! Cooper was excited to see me home and jumped around as we took photos, very cute :)

If you're in Brisbane, hope to see you at the Brisbane Reebonz sale tomorrow!

Date: 15/9/2012
Time: 11:00 am - 6:00pm
Venue: Victoria room, Level 6 @ Hilton Brisbane 
               190 Elizabeth street Brisbane QLD 4000


Today is also the last day to enter my Reebonz goodie bag giveaway! Good luck! :)


The boots were last worn here, bag here, pants here and jacket here. It's the first time I've worn the top as it's a new purchase.

Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

10 comments:

  1. Lovely top, and very nice bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look very cute in this outfit! I especially love the sequin details of your top, it adds that extra pizazz to this outfit ;)

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey mica! traveling is hard in itself, and when you add early to the mix it definitely makes it harder. i love that tank. the sparkly design on the front is gorgeous. hope all is well.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. yey, sparkly Zara boucle vest love! Nice new purchase

    *MlleWanderlust *

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow how was Sydney? Glad you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice, cold though! Just a flying visit for one day for work :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you all for your comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...