Wednesday 5 September 2012

Owl Necklace, Jeans, Tribal Print Tee, Mulberry Alexa in Foggy Grey

Here's what I wore today to shop Paddy's Markets in Sydney, visit the Chinese Friendship garden and go out for dinner:

Sunnies: Orange sunglasses from Paddy's Market in Sydney (similar here)
TopJeanswest 'Tania' tribal zig zag tee (sold out, similar here)
JeansJeanswest 'spoylt' super skinny jeans (similar here)
BagMulberry regular size Alexa bag in foggy grey from Reebonz sale

Picked up the necklace at Paddy's markets this morning, so cute! Nice warm day so only needed my trench for the evening. Photo was taken in the Chinese Friendship Garden today, such a beautiful quiet place.

The trench was previously worn here, top here, jeans here and bag here.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed



8 comments:

  1. Lovely t-shirt!

    I am a new follower. Hope you follow me too!!!

    The Giulia’s Bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your shirt and the whole laid-back feel of your outfit! new follower here! kisses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this laid back look on you! :)

    xxTheresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You great, I really like a lay back vibe of this look.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is gorgeous - the print especially - another great Jeanswest buy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your kind comments ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...