Monday 30 July 2012

French Connection Green and Black Print Skirt, Belted Jumper, Chloe Marcie, Trench Coat

Here's what I wore to work today:
JacketTemt Black trench coat (similar here)
Scarf: Gifted Burberry cashmere tartan scarf from a friend (similar here)
Top: Liz Claiborne thrifted black knit jumper from AWLQ jumble sale
Skirt: French Connection green and black printed skirt
BeltJeanswest black braided belt that came with this Aztec Print dress (similar here)
Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs patent mouse flats (similar here)
BagChloe Marcie hobo bag in Nut from Reebonz Brisbane Sale

Close up of accessories:
NecklaceIndigo Rose Design multi chain necklace
Bracelets: the usual plus Indigo Rose Design labradorite bracelets 


It was a little windy taking pictures today! The last time I wore a belted jumper and skirt I really liked the look, so thought I'd try it again with a different top and skirt this time. I really liked this version too. What do you think?


The coat was last worn here, scarf here, belt here, skirt here, shoes here and bag here. This is the first time I've worn the top.

Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

24 comments:

  1. I would love to see more detailed photos of the bag... Like what you do with your accessories.
    I like the look, I think the belt makes it just that little bit more polished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great idea, thank you! I've done it for my most recent post, I hope you like it.

      Delete
  2. lovely basic look :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your skirt! Really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love the crackle look on your skirt!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt is a classic piece! I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice, dear! Lovely shoes :) xoxo Mina.
    New post on my blog THE STYLE FEVER. Like THE STYLE FEVER on FACEBOOK :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a great skirt sweetie! And I love how you cinched the waist of the top with the belt. Great look babe!

    xxTheresa

    The Habit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant outfit, I love your flats ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your accessories!


    Chicfullyyours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely! btw I just moved to a new blog! please check out my blog and if you like it, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mica, I do love the belted look. It provides more structure and a different way to wear our favorite pieces!

    xoxo, Teodora

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous outfit, so nicely layered, I like how you put the pieces together. The scarf and skirt adds great color accents to your black combo....I like the muted fall colors. Great accessorizing too!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mica, i want that SKIRT! oh it is so cute girl! i love the top and how you belted it. that chloe goes with everything! keep rocking it girl!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it, simple yet chic look.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look gorgeous! Love the skirt on you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, elegant! Looking chic with your Marcie ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you all for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This outfit is SO great without the scarf and jacket--I wasn't sure what to expect but then I got that that picture and I love it. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait until it's warm enough to put my winter outerwear away!

      Delete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...