Thursday 14 June 2012

Black Skinnies, Pink and Floral Top, Balenciaga Part Time Bag

Here's what I wore to work today to move some things around:
JacketTemt Black trench coat (similar here)
Necklace: Chanel necklace from Reebonz (similar here)
Bracelets: the usual plus Marc by Marc Jacobs enamel turnlock stripey hinge bracelet in black and white
Top: Papyrus floral shirt and pink tank gifted from my grandma (similar here)
Pants: Cotton On black skinny pants (similar here)
ShoesNineWest Lovelyou studded flats in black (similar here)
BagBalenciaga 2010 black Part Time with GSH (similar here)


Close up of accessories:


We had to move our computers at work today so I had to wear pants to crawl under desks deal with cables and plugs. I wouldn't usually wear skinnies to work, but with them being black and with everyone getting covered in dust and moving things around it was okay.

The top I'm wearing is actually one top designed to look like two! (I've worn something similar before here)  I think these tops are a great idea as whenever I've tried a tank over a shirt the buttons always stick out and make it look odd. I really like the pink with the floral too, it was a lovely gift.


The coat was last worn here, the pants here, shoes here, bag here and this is the first wearing of the top.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

18 comments:

  1. Cool shoes!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Kisses from Italy

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your studded shoes! Thank you so much for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your bracelets :)

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoessssssss!

    kisses!
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bracelets!!!^^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit darling! Very nice blog.
    Would you like to follow each other blog?>

    SandraB.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loved your blog, it looks really stylish and elegant dear...i am following you, if you follow me too i will be so happy :)



    http://zeysfashionroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, very chic outfit. I love the trench!
    And ah, always fun to move stuff around :b
    Anyway, thanks for the advise too. I'm grateful for it :) I sure hope he will understand! But you're right, I think he will.

    Enter to win a $40 gift voucher to Ministry of Retail!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the combo of pink & floral, so pretty !!! You have such a nice accessories as well.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pink floral top is so pretty, love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute outfit. I love how your pink top adds a sweet pop of color to your outfit.

    I just posted all of my wedding pictures. I'd love for you to stop by and check them out. I'd love to know what you think! :)
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the hermes bracelet!

    http://inelegancewetrust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. yess!!!! It's trench weather!!! I love a good trench!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i've always liked pink and black color combinations.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...